Nour Dental hopes that you are well during the pandemic. As a result of COVID-19, our office has been closed since March 16. The purpose of our closure was to preserve PPEs for medical healthcare workers and to do our part in “flattening the curve.”
Your safety is our number 1 priority! During the closure, Dr Nour and the team have been busy getting the office ready to re-open with new and improved safety measures. These include:
- placing sneeze guards throughout the office
- rearranging our reception to accommodate social distancing
- making hand sanitizer available throughout the office
- installing touch-free faucets, soap dispensers and waste baskets
- putting HEPA filter air purifiers in the office
- obtaining no-contact forehead thermometers, and
- enacting safety protocols for all staff and patients to follow.
As always, we remain committed to providing the highest level of infection control. We will continue our use of masks, gloves, and the continued use of the highest medical grade cleaning/sanitizing products while working with our valued patients.
We will be resuming operations on June 2 under new guidelines from the CDC, OSHA and ADA. It takes everyone working together to minimize health risk.
Accordingly, all our patients must practice the following measures when visiting our office:
When scheduling your appointment
You will be asked pre-screening questions such as the following:
- If you have, or have recently had, any respiratory symptoms (e.g. cough, runny nose, fever and shortness of breath).
- If you have traveled outside of California in the past 14 days.
- If you have come in contact with any COVID-19 positive patients.
Depending on your responses, appointments will be scheduled in a manner to minimize any risk of exposure to our team and other patients.
At time of appointment
- When you arrive, call us from your car at 714-734-9519 or text us at 714-497-1590. We will let you know when we are ready to start your appointment to minimize the number of people in the office.
- All patients are required to wear a mask/face covering. If you do not have a face mask, please let us know ahead of time and we will meet you at the office door to provide you with one.
- Your temperature will be checked using a no-contact forehead thermometer.
- Outside gloves are not permitted in the office. You will be required to wash your hands with our touch-free faucets and soap dispensers.
- Unless absolutely necessary, we ask that you do not bring anyone with you to your appointment.
- Your blood pressure will be measured.
- You will be asked to rinse with hydrogen peroxide for 60 seconds.
Should you have any questions about the safety measures in this letter, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We understand that this is a difficult time for everyone and there is increased anxiety all around. We trust that the protocols outlined above will make you feel safe about continuing to maintain your dental health with Nour Dental.
We look forward to continuing to provide you with the highest quality of dental care. See you in the office soon!
Dr Nour and the Nour Dental Team